- The prices are meant per person including half board, and in addition the local tax of € 1,80 per person a day from 14 years on.
- Booking can be made by mail, phone, fax or email. The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers‘ Code (notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, Consumers‘ Code) is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal: No cancellation charge will apply if the reservation is cancelled within 40 days prior to arrival. In the event of cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival, 3 nights‘ accommodation will be charged; for cancellation within 13 days prior to arrival and in case of early departure, 5 nights‘ accommodation will be charged. We recommend you consider having holiday cancellation insurance.
- Day of arrival: the room will be ready for occupancy from 1 pm.
- Day of departure: please leave the room before 10 am.
- For organisational reasons, it isn’t possible to reserve a specific room number.
- Upon advance notice, there is a reduction of € 10,- per person for dinners not taken.
- Dogs are allowed upon prior arrangement. The fee is € 10,- per day without food. Nevertheless, dogs are not allowed in the dining room, in pool area and in the garden.
- Payment: we accept payment by cash (until € 3.000,- per room), cheque or credit card.
- Subject to availability, double room Schloßblick may be booked for single occupancy by paying a supplement of € 25,- per day.
- Guests arriving by train met, without charge, by prior arrangement, at the Meran/Bozen station.
- MeranCard from 24.03. - 30.06.2018 is included in the price.
Offers & packages
Here's what our guests say about us
Well-being holiday perfect for hiking
Truly a dream!
News – What is new?