- Golfclub Lana (Distanza ca. 7 km, 9-hole course) »
- Golfclub Passeier (Distanza ca. 9 km, 18 buche) »
- Golfclub Karersee (Distanza ca. 46 km, 9-hole course) »
- Golfclub Dolomiti (Distanza ca. 40 km, 18-hole course) »
- Golfclub Petersberg (Distanza ca. 60 km, 18-hole course) »
- Golfclub Alta Badia (Distanza ca. 110 km, 9-hole course) »
Discover the South Tyrolean mountains by bike
South Tyrol, and especially Schenna, have been quite the talk in the cycling fraternity. Start directly from our Erzherzog Johann Hotel and discover the surrounding mountains by bike, keeping in shape at the same time! You can park your bike in our bike garage.
Relaxed bike tours
Bike routes have increased noticeably in the last couple of years, and a very special treat is a bike ride through the Vinschgau valley. The Vinschgau Train takes you for a ride of stunning beauty from Meran to the final station of Mals (60 km from Meran)
Mals station offers you the opportunity of renting a bike, so off you go , following the Adige Valley bike route, which will take you back to Meran (pay attention to the slight/small slope!) Feeling tired before reaching your destination? No worries! Just leave the bike at any other of the train stations you encounter along the way and hop onto the next train for a comfy ride back!
Cyclists absolutely just have to ride at least once in their life through the Timmelsjoch (2.509 m) and the Gampenpass (1.512) experience the thrills on these Giro d'Italia routes! Lake Garda can also be reached by bike, and, if exhausted, you can still get the train back!